A pale grey-skinned Yo-kai with yellow feminine eyes. Casanono's long, curled hair is dark indigo with a gold heart clipped to the side and at the end of his hair is a large silver ring-piercing. At each wrist is a dark indigo cannon-like section with a light grey, heart-shaped hole on the end. He wears a pale blue shirt with dark, dull blue pants and a gold sash. Around his neck is a short, dull orange scarf.
Being a total polar opposite of Casanuva, Casanono is very meek and not very good with words. He is also very passive when it comes to friends and love interests, but he yearns a lot for someone to love him.
The person inspirited by Casanono will become unpopular and disliked by all.
Casanono appears under cars and under vending machines in the Business District at night (Downtown Springdale).
Casanono also likes to appear alongside Mircle when encountered on the right side of Gourd Pond Park.
He can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Yellow Coin.
Casanono can be found in grass and flowers in Breezy Hills.
He can also be found in the Infinite Tunnel.
- Befriended: "You'll probably say no, I know, but think we could be friends maybe...?"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Very good!"
- Receiving food (normal): "Eh."
- Receiving food (disliked):
- Freed from Crank-a-kai: "I didn't think anyone would ever get my capsule. Thanks!"
- Casanono is a portmanteau of "Casanova" and "No".
- His random nicknames are: Loneli, Devin, Nada, and Uncool.
In other languages
- Portuguese (Brazil): Don Solidão