Enduriphant bears many similarities to Fidgephant, due to him being his evolved form. He appears as a large red elephant with woolly mammoth tusks and hair. Stuck inside his trunk is a wooden plug.
Enduriphant's master is Mr. Batham, who he holds in high regard.
Abilities and Powers
Anyone Inspirited by Enduriphant becomes capable of resisting urges and withstanding physically averse conditions, including extreme heat or cold.
How to befriend
Fuse Fidgephant with Touphant.
Enduriphant debuted in EP061 as recommended by Jibanyan, who he had met at a Yo-Kai party. Enduriphant was summoned to help Nate win a game show called "Endure It & Win!", in which he helped Nate endure various physical challenges. In the final round, Nate ended up facing Mr. Batham, who Enduriphant recognized as his master. Enduriphant explained that he was once one of many Fidgephant who trained under Mr. Batham in order to hone their ability to resist peeing, until he evolved. Declaring himself unable to challenge his master, Enduriphant departed, forcing Nate to forfeit as Enduriphant's medal is found on Nate's forehead. Enduriphant is then summoned in the same episode so Nate can keep up with Wydeawake by resisting the urge to sleep.
In EP084, Nate summons Enduriphant to counter the influence of a group of Fidgephant, but several of them gang on the mammoth Yo-kai. Despite his valiant efforts to endure, Enduriphant turns back into Fidgephant.
- Enduriphant's "random" nicknames in Yo-kai Watch 2 are: Tusk, Corky, Elefunk, and Nogo.
- "Gamammoth" is a portmanteau of gaman (Japanese: 我慢 "self control, patience") and the English mammoth.
- "Enduriphant" combines the words "endure" and "elephant".
- "Mamuguanto" combine mamut (mammoth) and aguanto (I stand)
- "Resistromba" combines the words "resistência" (resistance) and "tromba" (throb).
In other languages
- Italian: Resistofante
- German: Mammussnich
- Portuguese (Brazil): Resistromba