Foiletta evolves from Toiletta by fusing with a Cursed Journal.
In this form, Foiletta gains a pale blue-tint below her eyes. Her hair has severely lengthened and appears to be unruly and curled. One of the hair strands form a heart shape. She wears a milky-blue top with a dark orange tie and dark navy collar to match her skirt. Her mary-jane shoes are dark navy and her socks are pale blue-grey; one of which sinks down slightly. She is seen holding the Cursed Journal.
Foiletta is a dangerous and negative Yo-kai.
If she finds someone she doesn't like, she will promptly curse them, writing their name in her Journal.
Foiletta can be befriended within hidden stages of the Halloween Scramble battle.
Fuse Toiletta with a Cursed Journal, which can be obtained as a prize at the Candy Store lottery.
She can also be freed from the Mount Wildwood Crank-a-kai by using Purple Coins in the present.
Foiletta can also be freed from the Oni-Crank-a-kai
Fuse Toiletta with the Cursed Journal, which can be obtained as a rare item drop from Tattleterror, and Orcanos
Alternatively the item can also be obtained with the Crank-a-kai using a Fukushi Gasha Coin
Fuse Toiletta with the Cursed Journal, which can be obtained through the item gift feature,
Fuse Toiletta with the Cursed Journal which can once again be obtained through the item lottery
- Loafing: "Time for a loaf."
- Freed from Crank-a-kai: "I'll give you a choice. Would you rather be cursed or hexed? Heh, heh..."
- Being traded: "Well, [player name] is getting cursed for trading me away. You wanna be next?"
- Foiletta is a combination of Toiletta and foil, meaning to prevent something from succeeding, in reference to her cursing ability.
- Hanako Noroino's last name is written with the kanji "curse" and "field". Following the Japanese order (last name first), her name can be read phonetically as Noroi no Hanako (Japanese: 呪の花子 "Hanako the Cursed").
- Malena is a combination of "Maléfica" (Malefic) and "Lena" (Toiletta), this could be read as "Lena la Maléfica" (Lena the evil one) also could be a pun on "Melena" (Mane) due his hair.
- Her french name, Sornella, is a combination of Ornella (Toiletta's french name) and "sort", spell.
- Her Brazilian Portuguese name, Ana Tema, is a pun in "Anátema" (anathema) and the name Ana (Anne).
In other languages
|Japanese||呪野花子 Noroino Hanako|
- Portuguese (Brazil): Ana Tema