The Infinite Inferno is an area only accessible post-game.
How To Access
- Go to the Stone's House in Breezy Hills.
- Talk to Mr. Stone, then Mrs. Stone will give you a key once you leave him.
- Go to the hut that the Stones mention (west of Blossom Heights).
- Use the key and the hut will be unlocked, leading you to the Infinite Inferno.
- (optional) Awaken the Mirapo there, allowing quick and easy reach.
The bosses in the Infinite Inferno resemble the bosses fought in the story, excluding Tarantutor and the first form of McKraken and besides Wobblewok. Optional bosses like Duwheel aren't included. Also, you will encounter Dame Dedtime imprisoned here.
List of Bosses
|Boss Name||Image||Duplicate of...||Soultimate||Floor Found|
|Eyedra||Slimamander||Warty Wallops||Floor #1|
|Hoggles||Sproink||Potbelly Boil||Floor #2|
|Styx Mk.VI||SV Snaggerjag||Ferryman Shanty||Floor #3|
|Clipso||Massiface||Crescent Claws||Floor #4|
|Dr. Nogut||Dr. Maddiman||Double Dare||Floor #5|
|Squisker||McKraken (second form)||Inkredible Regret||Floor #7|
|Wobblewok||None||Pitch Bomber||Floor #8|
In other languages
- Italian: Inferno Infinito
- German: Endloses Inferno
- Spanish: Infierno Infinito