Komiger evolves from Komajiro starting at level 35. As of Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls, it evolves from Komajiro at Level 33.
- Yo-kai Watch: Evolving and befriending Yo-kai.
A pale-orange, tiger-like Yo-kai with big, pale blue eyes encircled by dark brown markings that resemble tiger stripes, as well as brown whiskers, and stripes on his arms and hips. His inner ears are orange, while his chest and muzzle are cream colored. He has a brown flame-like ponytail and tail. Similarly to his previous form, he has long brown, flaming eyebrows. Wisps of beige are on his wrists and feet. The pouch from his prior form has become a short cape.
Komajiro will evolve into Komiger once it reached level 35.
Alternatively, Komiger can be found on the 1st and 2nd floors of Nocturne Hospital (Shopper's Row).
Komajiro will now evolve into Komiger once it reached level 33, 2 level earlier than in the first game.
Alternatively, Komiger can be found on a Yo-kai spot located on Bear's house's roof.
It should be noted that the skill Komiger has will be different on between Bony Spirits and Fleshy Souls and, in case of Psychic Specters, the choice between Spirit doughnuts and Soul doughnuts at the beginning of the game.
Unlike the first two games in the main series, Komajiro will now evolve into Komiger when fused with a Monge Hitodama.
Similar to Yo-kai Watch 2, the only way to get Komiger is to evolve from Komajiro. Like in Yo-kai Watch Busters, Komajiro will instead evolve into Komiger when fused with a Monge Hitodama.
In the anime
Komiger made his anime debut as a cameo in EP202.
| Level 35|
Yo-kai Watch 2
| Level 33|
- Befriended (Yo-kai Watch): "Phew. I hate losing! But I like joining!"
- Loafing: "Gimme a sec!"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Wow! Amazing!"
- Receiving food (normal): *chew chew*
- "Komiger" is a portmanteau of komainu and tiger.
- "Torajirō" is a portmanteau of tora (虎, "tiger") and Komajirō.
- "Komatigrado" is a portmanteau of "komainu" and "Atigrado" (Tabby)
- Originally, his in-game model, as well as his first medal, had his face be completely colored orange, missing the white muzzle from his artwork. This was not corrected until Yo-kai Watch Busters.
In other languages
- Portuguese (Brazil): Komatigre