- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
Lodo appears as a thin, blue-skinned boy with a huge happy grin on his face, showing a missing tooth. It has a single tuft of hair on his head, and wears a tattered, patched-up green cloak and worn, oversized geta.
Lodo has a personality resembling that of a small child. He is a very playful Yo-kai overall.
Lodo can make people lose all their money and become poor.
Lodo appears in trash heaps in the Academy Shortcut at night (Downtown Springdale).
He also appears in trash heaps in the Shopping Street Narrows at night (Shopper's Row).
He can also be befriended automatically upon completing [Request #57] "Unlucky Family" in Shopper's Row. You can complete this Request entirely in Tranquility Apartments B-104.
Lastly, he can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Green Coin.
Lodo appears in Harrisvile on the Rice Paddy Path
He also appears on Cicada Canyon on Mt. Middleton.
| Level 28|
| Tolerance of attribute attack|
Strong × ⇒ △ ⇒ - ⇒ ○ ⇒ ◎ weak
Lodo could be based on a binbougami (Japanese: 貧乏神 Binbōgami), a kami that inhabits houses and drives the inhabitants into poverty. Until halfway into the Meiji era, merchants would perform a ritual every month to chase them out: first they would make grilled miso, which binbougami love, and attracted them outside of the house with the appetizing smell. They would then fold the miso patty in two, trapping the kami inside, and toss it into a river.
- "Lodo" could be a corruption of the phrase low dough.
- "Binboy" is a portmanteau of binbō (貧乏, "poor, penniless") and the English boy.
- "Nomedá" is a contraction of the phrase "No me da" which is translate as "does not give me".
- When snapped in the Yo-kai Cam, his tip is, "You can't save any money!
- Lodo's "random" nicknames in Yo-kai Watch 2 are: Nochange, Cash, Blueboy, and Nickles.
In other languages