Recap Time, known in Japan as Today's Yo-kai Medallium (Japanese: きょうの妖怪大辞典 Kyō no Yōkai Dai-jiten) is an omake-esque corner which appears at the end of each episode after the ending sequence. It features the Yo-kai Medals of the Yo-kai which appeared in the episode, with a humoresque description of one or more of them starring Nate, Whisper, and Jibanyan.
Season 1 Dub
|001||Dismarelda, Happierre, Jibanyan||Nate mentions that he met Happierre and Dismarelda. Jibanyan then appears, but gets hit by a truck as he tries to remind everyone of his appearance. Whisper warns the audience by saying "don't try this at home, kids."|
|002||Walkappa, Tattletell||During the visual segment as Whisper explains her, Tattletell latches onto Nate's head revealing that he made a "No. 2" in the boys' room. Tattletell jumps off Nate as he feels embarrassed about spilling the beans.|
|003||Manjimutt, Noko, Roughraff||Whisper is confused because he thinks that Nate never met Noko. Nate tries to change the subject by talking about Roughraff, but Whisper insists on asking about Noko. Meanwhile, Manjimutt is confronted by Roughraff as a crowd of Nokos fills up the screen around them. Annoyed, Manjimutt concludes the Recap by exclaiming "ENOUGH!"|
|004||Hungramps, Wazzat||When Whisper tries to explain Wazzat, Wazzat bites his head, making him forget what he was going to say. Nate explains Wazzat in Whisper's place.|
|005||Illoo||Whisper finds himself in an illusion where a more humanoid Whisper receives a present from a girl, who is actually a cat. Nate then explains Illoo.|
|006||Blazion, Negatibuzz, Signibble||When Whisper explains Blazion and his powers, he becomes Inspirited in the process. An excited Whisper tries to get Nate excited as well, but Nate ignores him.|
|007||Komasan||In the visual segment, Whisper teaches everyone how to talk like Komasan, with Nate reluctantly joining in.|
|008||Fidgephant, Hidabat||Whisper talks about Fidgephant's powers when the Yo-kai in question lands on Nate and drowns Whisper in the water from his trunk, resulting in Whisper rushing into a public portable toilet, bringing out a sign saying "See you next week!"|
|009||Komajiro, Cadin, Robonyan||Robonyan explains about himself as he plugs himself in, draining away all the power in at least half of North America (Japan in the original) as Nate and Whisper both panic. He then appears to sink beneath the surface of a lake of molten metal saying "I'll be back" in a reference to Terminator 2: Judgement Day.|
|010||Buhu, Shogunyan||Whisper and Nate hope Shogunyan learned his lesson. Shogunyan is seen trying to cut a training dummy into pieces, but instead of slicing the hay, he dices Whisper into quarters.|
|011||Spenp, Noway||Nate and Whisper are tied to a bunch of explosives. He tries to get help from Whisper, but Whisper has become Inspirited by Noway and refuses to help. The TNT then explodes, and Whisper warns the audience "don't try this at home."|
|012||Cheeksqueek||Whisper explains Cheeksqueek. During a baseball game, Cheeksqueek himself lands on Nate, forcing him to cut the cheese. This severely drops his confidence, making him miss the ball.|
|013||Chatalie, Yo-kai Dancers (Wiglin, Steppa, Rhyth)||Whisper was dancing with Wiglin, Steppa and Rhyth while Nate was doing his homework. Whisper asks Nate to join in, much to his frustration.|
|014||Dimmy, Dazzabel||While Nate was looking up Dimmy on Whisper's Yo-kai Pad, Dimmy ends up Inspiriting Whisper and Jibanyan. Nate dismisses Dimmy as lame, upsetting the three Yo-kai.|
|015||Babblong||When Whisper was talking about Babblong, the said Yo-kai interrupted him and Whisper slapped him for doing so. Nate then silently cries saying "Whisper, your head needs leveling."|
|016||Peppillon, Drizzle, Mirapo||Whisper talks about Peppillon, and gets excited about the Yo-kai protection charm he purchased, which protects people from being Inspirited. Nate points out that Whisper has already fallen victim to Peppillon's effects.|
|017||Cynake, Rockabelly||Whisper, Nate and Jibanyan talk about Rockabelly. The four of them do a belly dance until Whisper crashes into the screen. Nate then says that its "Still better than doing the chicken dance."|
|018||Kyubi||Kyubi spots a beautiful woman in a café, however it turned out to be Whisper, disgusting both Kyubi and Nate.|
|019||Baku||Baku makes Whisper dream that he is "the tallest Yo-kai in the world", but Nate is unimpressed.|
|020||Dandoodle||Dandoodle states that he is a legend and he makes everything around him fabulous, even though Nate and Whisper think he's gross while answering the call of nature.|
|021||Insomni, D'wanna||Whisper and Nate are sleeping and Insomni uses her powers to keep Whisper up, but her attempts fail as Whisper says he's still tired. Insomni tries again repeatedly, causing Whisper to whine for "5 more minutes!" This ends up waking Nate who asks Whisper to keep quiet saying "Muzzle it."|
|022||Duchoo, Coughkoff, Ake, Payn||In a segment similar to the previous recap, while Whisper was sleeping, Duchoo falls on him and causes Whisper to feel like he has a cold. In response to this, Jibanyan says, "Duchoo doesn't give you a real cold." Whisper continues insisting otherwise, and Nate snaps at Whisper telling him to "Stop fakin' it."|
|023||Grubsnitch, B3-NK1||An inspirited Whisper and Grubsnitch snack on Nate's food as Whisper suggests that Grubsnitch is a fun Yo-kai to have around. Nate gets mad after he realizes that the two Yo-kai have eaten all his food.|
|024||Tengloom, Tengu||While Nate talks about Tengloom, Whisper was Inspirited by him, bemoaning his uselessness as a Yo-kai butler. Nate and Jibanyan then casually agree, upsetting Whisper.|
|025||None||Whisper, Nate and Jibanyan are recapping the latter's story as Rudy. Nate is amazed that Jibanyan had such a history as Whisper admits that the episode was a tearjerker. Nate asks Whisper if he has any secrets. He doesn't reveal them, saying "A butler never airs his dirty laundry," with Nate responding "You don't even wear clothes."|
|026||Peckpocket, Espy||Whisper gets his Yo-kai Pad snatched by Peckpocket. He then chases after him before crashing into a wall. Nate says he already knows Whisper's cover before a boulder crashes on Whisper (a pop culture reference to the Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote from Looney Tunes).|
Season 2 Dub
|027||Jibanyan Z Medals (Nyext, Nyaight, Victory)||Nate is unimpressed that the only new Yo-kai Medals he got were all of Jibanyan. He tries out his new medals and realizes that Jibanyan poses differently for each medal (Nyext, Nyaight, and Victory). Jibanyan ends up exhausted from the consecutive summonings.|
|028||Boyclops, Pallysol, Lady Longnek||After being passed up by three of the Classic Yo-kai in favor of Jibanyan, Whisper tries to pose as a Next HarMEOWny fan so they can hang out again, but they say "You gotta be kidding!", saddening Whisper. (In the original audio, Whisper tried to bribe them with NyaKB memorabilia, but they already had them.)|
|029||Swelton, Slicenrice, Brokenbrella||Swelton and Slicenrice open up a salty rice ball shop and give Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan a free sample. Although the three of them are initially disgusted, they end up under the effects of Swelton's looking good mode.|
|030||Pandle, So-Sorree||Whisper tries to explain So-Sorree but Jibanyan ignores him with an insincere apology due to being Inspirited by the Yo-kai. Offended, Whisper scolds Jibanyan but ends up hitting Nate with his Yo-kai Pad. Whisper sincerely apologizes to him but an angry Nate still retaliates.|
|031||Directator||While being interviewed, Directator is asked how he thinks the movie turned out. Underneath the table, the studio executive Mr. Batham gives Directator the okay signal, and Directator says he thinks the movie is perfect. Nate, Jibanyan and Whisper are revealed to be watching the video of the interview (which has 12 likes and 9,999 dislikes) and notice "that old man is... pullin' the strings".|
|032||Lie-in Heart||Nate, Whisper, Jibanyan and Fidgephant are waiting in line for the bathroom. Lie-in Heart exits and influences Jibanyan into saying it's not time yet, and Whisper smacks Jibanyan telling him to go already.|
|033||Papa Windbag, Faux Kappa||Papa Windbag inspirits Nate, making him brag about his skills at soccer and video games, but he admits that he's only average. Whisper and Jibanyan comment on how pointless the bragging was.|
|034||Yoodooit, Enerfly, Enefly||Whisper asks the viewers if Enerfly or Enefly inspirited Nate today in the form of a quiz question. However, he realizes that he can't find his Yo-kai Pad and panics. Jibanyan ends up answering with Enefly.|
|035||Cricky||Nate, Jibanyan and Whisper get inspirited by Cricky making them sleep wrong and get cricks in their necks. Whisper even ends up bending into the shape of the number seven.|
|036||Heheheel||Whisper asks Nate and Jibanyan a trick question by holding Croonger and Urnaconda's pots and making them guess which pot Heheheel is hiding in. However, Nate and Jibanyan start to laugh at Whisper, angering him while Heheheel's actual pot lies behind and Inspirits them.|
|037||Terrorpotta, Nekidspeed||Whisper is scared of a bungee jump, claiming that Terrorpotta's influence is making him nervous, though Jibanyan ends up pushing him off anyway. As Whisper screams while bungee jumping, Nate points out that Whisper had nothing to worry about, given that he can fly.|
|038||Verygoodsir||While Nate is fishing, Whisper decides to throw Verygoodsir's Yo-kai Medal into the ocean but Jibanyan spots him before he could do it.|
|039||Failian, Spoilerina||Spoilerina dances on-screen, claiming that the following episode will reveal who the most popular Yo-kai is. Whisper dances as well, dressed in a ballerina's outfit, declaring that it's going to be him, much to the dismay of Nate and Jibanyan.|
|040||Count Zapaway||While Nate, Jibanyan and Count Zapaway watch television, Whisper bursts into the room and tries looking for the remote. Jibanyan reveals that the remote is in his possession, but Whisper continues searching while freaking out until Jibanyan sends him flying.|
|041||Shmoopie, Yoink||In a spa, Whisper scrubs Shmoopie's back while asking him to lend him his power. Shmoopie refuses, using his power so Whisper can't get mad at him, while Nate and Jibanyan watch on in annoyance.|
|042||Dracunyan||Nate was scared he was going to become a Dracunyan, but Whisper and Jibanyan reassure him it was just a dream. The three of them share a laugh only to somehow become Dracunyans without being bitten.|
|043||Elder Bloom||Elder Bloom possesses Nate while Whisper and Jibanyan tell him to snap out of it, only to get possessed as well.|
|044||Mimikin||Nate and Jibanyan "[do] a bad Whisper" in front of Mimikin, Robonyan, Roughraff and Whisper himself. Whisper objects them for cheating through Jibanyan's use of a Yo-kai Pad, but the mimickers slyly agree.|
|045||Thornyan, Sandmeh||Nate, Whisper and Thornyan are strapped to a bomb, much like in EP011's recap. Thornyan ends up sneezing at the bomb which defuses it, but unleashes a storm of his spikes which all hit Whisper.|
|046||Supoor Hero, Poofessor||Poofessor prepares to plant some of his trivia poo onto Nate, but Whisper butts in and begins spouting all kind of trivia to Nate about the Legendary Yo-kai for hours. By nightfall, Nate and Poofessor are bored out of their minds.|
|047||None||Jibanyan teaches Nate about Nonuttin, describing his past with Shogun Waitington as interesting but Nonuttin as lame, much to Whisper's displeasure.|
|048||Mochismo||Whisper says Mochismo dances like a tough guy, but he dances cutely, making Whisper look bad.|
|049||Ol' Saint Trick||Ol' Saint Trick hides Whisper in one of his sacks and asks for a volunteer to guess which one Whisper is in. Whisper tries to volunteer, but Nate's mom walks by. Thinking that the sacks are garbage bags, she ends up giving them to the garbage truck to be driven away. Nate, Jibanyan and Ol' Saint Trick all sweatdrop at this, and the former two wish the viewers a "Merry Christmas".|
|050||Washogun, Brushido, Venoct||Nate remarks how mysterious Venoct is. Whisper says that he should be able to crack his secrets by trying to talk casually to the slippery Yo-kai, only to be flung away. Nate ends it by saying "We'll find out next time!"|
|051||Pandanoko, Cutta-nah||Whisper explains Pandanoko as the Yo-kai in question drives by in a car, clearly enjoying his newfound popularity and inviting the group for lunch. Dismayed, Jibanyan argues that the popularity should have been his.|
|052||Drizzelda, Ray O'Light, Jumbelina||Nate tries to impress Katie with a new face granted to him by Jumbelina, but to his dismay, Katie's face has been swapped with Whisper's, literally freezing him in shock. Jibanyan remarks on this, revealing himself to have Katie's face.|
|053||Dromp, Leadoni||Jibanyan is walking to a Next HarMEOWny concert and hopes out loud that Dromp doesn't place him where he doesn't want to be. Predictably, he ends up transported to a faraway mountain, and Whisper calls Jibanyan out for jinxing himself.|
|054||Furdinand||Furdinand says he has changed his ways - instead of giving people luxurious hairstyles, he gives Whisper and Jibanyan mustaches.|
|055||None||Whisper tries to get Nate to notice that he's received a box of Valentine's Day chocolates from someone, but Nate points out that Whisper bought it for himself.|
|056||Wantston, Pupsicle||Whisper appears to be studying hard while Wantston watches. Nate and Jibanyan express surprise at this, and Whisper muses that Wantston has made them jealous of his hardworking traits, which Nate calls him out on.|
|057||Daiz||Nate and Whisper go over what is safe to call Daiz, but Daiz still gets annoyed at the two of them.|
|058||Gimme, Tublappa||Gimme steals Whisper's black mask-like mark in between his eyes and Nate finds it in his breakfast.|
|059||Suspicioni, Master Oden||Whisper asks Nate if he values him as a butler as he leaves on a train, with Suspicioni being the reason why he asked. He gets a call from Nate, who says no.|
|060||Toiletta, Copperled||Copperled Inspirits Nate and Jibanyan and tells Whisper to sharpen his head and be box-shaped, and the latter says he looks creepy.|
|061||Enduriphant, Wydeawake||Enduriphant makes Whisper resist using his Yo-kai Pad.|
|062||Infour||Jibanyan draws extra eyes on Infour, scaring Whisper and confusing Infour.|
|063||Snartle||Whisper and Snartle try searching for little brats, but to no avail.|
|064||Bruff, Dummkap||Jibanyan becomes inspirited by Dummkap, and the cat erases Whisper.|
|065||Cuttincheez||Cuttincheez makes Jibanyan fart and stink up Nate's room.|
|066||Gnomey, Lafalotta||Nate is trying to open a packet but Whisper warns him that it's dangerous and said that Gnomey will do it, but he turns out to be napping, much to Whisper's dismay.|
|067||Goldenyan, Shadow Venoct||
Nate and Whisper hide from Shadow Venoct while Jibanyan opens the door, who makes him disappear, making them freak out as he enters the house.
Nate, under the influence of Negasus, lets out a fart, cups it in his hand, and places it on a sleeping Whisper's face. Whisper then comments on Nate's change of behavior before passing out in disgust.
|069||Mynimo, Grumples, Everfore||
Kattie whacks Nate with a hammer lot's of times, but he just say that he's okay, under Mynimo inspiriting,
|070||Wotchagot||Wotchagot's influence on Whisper causes him to sneak a bite from a dog's food bowl, only to get bitten by the angry dog.|
Whisper, Count Cavity and Jibanyan are in Nate's mouth causing a cavity while he's napping. Nate's mom says "Remember to brush your teeth!"
|072||Greesel, Bowminos, No-Go Kart||
Nate is having trouble remembering where the boys' restroom is thanks to No-Go Kart. He incorrectly goes for the red door, much to the dismay of Whisper and Jibanyan.
|073||Irewig, Mermaidyn, Gush||Nate fishes up something that turns him into stone. Whisper asks him what he fished up and got turned into stone too. Mermaidyn then says that it's her friend before getting turned to stone as well before Mermaidyn has a chance to explain who it is, and her friend returns to the depths.|
Robonyan F shows one of his new features, but it was not impressive. He then leaves, much to the dismay of Nate, Whisper, and Jibanyan.
|075||Shrook, Chansin||Whisper and Nate announced a challenge for Chansin, when Chansin was ready, Nate couldn't blow and accidentally farted.|
Season 3 Dub
|078||Cornfused||Cornfused inspirits Nate, making him uninterested at Jibanyan's backstory. Whisper chases Cornfused away, but Nate and Jibanyan are uninterested at Whisper being a Yo-kai butler.|
|079||Swosh||Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan climb on Swosh's head and try to make him angry, to no avail. Swosh then scratches his head, crushing the boys.|
Nate, Jibanyan and Statiking are in Nate's room. Whisper asks Statiking to load his Yo-kai Pad, but charges him too much to electrocute everyone in the room.
|081||Rhinoggin, Beetler, Swelterrier, Blizzaria||Rhinoggin and Beetler try to headbutt each other, but stab Whisper with their horns.|
Nate, Whisper and Jibanyan try to get home. Nate exclaims that Pittapatt is coming after them. They try to run faster, but Pittapatt runs past and beats them, upsetting Whisper.
Jibanyan and Robonyan F go to the Himalayas because Jibanyan says a frozen Chocobar is the best. He then asks Blizzaria to freeze his Chocobar, but she turns it into ice.
Scritchy tries to get blood from Nate while he is sleeping but misses and gets crushed by Nate.
Nate takes pride in not losing, but his cloud disappears and he falls.
|086||Papa Bolt, Mama Aura, Frazzel||Katie styles her hair like Mama Aura, much to Nate's dismay. When she finds out he doesn't like it, Papa Bolt inspirits her and she gets angry.|
|087||Timidevil, Otonabull||Jibanyan asks Nate to summon him because he's scared to walk down the stairs, embarrassing Whisper.|
|089||Mistank, Slumberhog, Snortlehog||
Nate and Whisper will make a run with Jibanyan and Mistank as referees, but Mistank shoots them and they do other exercises
|090||Sunday Papa, Flushback||
Nate doesn't remember a name, so Jibanyan worries. Whisper asks Flushback to help him, he does, and Nate remembers Whisper's name, making him alter because he was forgotten
Whisper attempts to form a group with Illoo, Greesel, and Yoodooit, but to no avail.
Jibanyan will eat meat, and Nate, under Dasocks inspiriting, talks to him about that don't have to eat because he's dead, but Jibanyan does it anyway.
|093||Taronyan and his attendants (Doggynyan, Monkeynyan, Pheasanyan)|
|095||Annojoe, Buttered Blue||Nate tries to kick a soccer ball, but it hits him and he says that was expected.|
|096||Jikoken-o||Whisper is sad he is not a good butler, and Nate makes matters worse by saying he doesn't expect much from Whisper anyway.|
Kapper mistakes Nate's mom using a record turntable when she is actually drying the dishes, much to the dismay of Nate and Whisper.
|098||Mark Shachiberg, Edison||
Nate asks Edison to turn on the lights using his electricity. Edison attempts to do so but simply ends up flipping the light switch. Nate still thanks him, but the angry Whisper annoyingly says "Really?!"
|099||Seidenki||Seidenki pranks Nate and Jibanyan when they touch the door knob and get shocked. He tries to prank Whisper but much to his dismay, Whisper flies through the door.|
Nate asks Jibanyan if he was practicing. Jibanyan performs Paws of Fury and misses Nate, but sends Whisper flying.
|101||Yeeey||Whisper asks Nate and Jibanyan if they want to party. They don't want to which makes Whisper sad.|
Nate under Necolumbus inspirting is doing nothing. Whisper asks how he'll get out if he just roll around, and Nate just moves like a worm. Making Whisper scream.
Whisper inspects Kamikakushi's toilet paper collection. He is impressed and compliments him, but Nate and Jibanyan are unimpressed.
Nate and Whisper do not fall for another Inchicken's fake medals, but they still fall for his other fake medals. Jibanyan remarks that the TV show he is watching is "so dumb."
Karikari Bacon is waiting to become angered. However, as soon as he says, "Just make me mad already," the cake is finished, delighting Nate and Whisper, much to Karikari Bacon's befuddlement at getting annoyed over them doing nothing.
Whisper remarks Nate is broken since Nate could not remember Nummskull was from the Tough tribe. Nate puts on a ballerina suit, which is completely weird to Jibanyan.
Nate hopes what he is studying becomes an out of control rumor, but Whisper is cleaning his Yo-kai Pad, and Kakusan and Jibanyan are napping, much to Nate's dismay.
|108||Marunugget||Nate and Whisper use him as a ventriloquist dummy.|
|109||Got It Maid||
Nate asks Got It Maid to throw out a tissue and Whisper tells Nate to throw it out himself which angers Nate into telling Got It Maid to throw Whisper out.
|110||Impass, Mister Sandmeh||
Nate and Jibanyan are waiting in line for the bathroom. Nate attempts to get Impass out of the porta potty, but it was no use, upsetting Nate and Whisper.
|111||Oh Bah Gah!||
Whisper gets Oh Bah Gah!'s name right causing Nate and Jibanyan to overcelebrate, making Whisper confuse.
Nate asks Furdinand to get his hair back, but he didn't know Furdinand now makes mustaches, much to Nate's dismay.
|113||Great Commander Yo-kai Medals (Jibanyan Ryubi, Komasan Son Saku, Komajiro Son Ken, Whisper Komei)||Jibanyan Ryubi constantly slices Whisper Komei in half with his sword.|
Jibanyan scolds Nate and Whisper for their horrible acting, causing them to be eaten by Okurairi.
Taikomochi takes photos of Whisper, but when they're on the computer, they get ruined by computer graffiti, angering Whisper.
Nate and Jibanyan are putting the trash in recycling bundles, but they also pack Whisper, causing it to be altered.
Nate attempts to save Jibanyan, who is climbing a mountain, but Speedemountain runs over Jibanyan causing the latter to fall, embarrassing Nate.
Whisper talks about Snottle, but still gets annoyed at Snottle picking his nose.
Roughraff is getting away with stealing cash. Nate tells Oh Wheel to speed up but somehow crashes. Nate and Jibanyan say "Myccar," angering the driver, Whisper.
|125||Android Yamada, Fuankan|
Nate and Jibanyan are scared of Hijouguchi, but see him do Jibanyan's Victory pose in an emergency exit sign. They comment in relief and mock him, much to the dismay of Hijouguchi and Whisper.
|130||Tomnyan and additional Dream Medals (Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, Blizzaria, Hidabat, Walkappa, Manjimutt, Mirapo, Blazion, Shmoopie, So-Sorree)||
Whisper talks about Tomnyan, but Tomnyan continuously interrupts him, angering Whisper.
Nate, Whisper, and Jibanyan are enjoying BBQvil's BBQ meat kebabs, but BBQvil burns Whisper on the grill.
Nate, Whisper, and Piyopiyoko bang their heads, embarrassing Jibanyan.
Nate, Whisper, Jibanyan, and Tomorrow Gal attempt to cheer up Nate's mom, but to no avail.
|141||Nate changes clothes really fast, but Whisper and Oreryu are unimpressed, much to Nate's dismay.|
|142||Kanpe-chan, Tenparunba||Kanpe-Chan makes Whisper do things against his will.|
Whisper wins multiple awards, causing Nate and Jibanyan to weep.
Whisper is under Hipparidako's inspiriting, so Nate, Jibanyan, Komasan, Komajiro, and Robonyan F, are fighting for him, making him to feel happy, but is was only a dream.
Whisper and Jibanyan try to tell Nate the school is closed, but the latter ignores them. When Nate learns they were right, he gets shocked and embarrassed.
|151||Kimetemaou||Kimtemaou has trouble deciding what to eat, embarrassing Nate and Jibanyan.|
Nate uses the Yo-kai Bazooka to fire Whisper at the screen.
|153||Himajin||Himajin inspirits Nate, but he has trouble relaxing, embarrassing Whisper and Jibanyan.|
|154||Pochit||The guys are at a restaurant with Pochit. Nate and Jibanyan hit a button for service, but nothing happens. Whisper hits it rapidly and breaks it.|
|155||Gilgaros, Yabuletter||Nate stitches his pants together, but accidentally stitches Whisper's tail in it.|
|156||Princess Speech, Black Jibanyan, Black Komasan, Kemushi-Otoko||
Whisper (disguised as Steve Jobs) talks about Princess Speech, but she whacks him when he starts to read about her on his Yo-kai Pad.
Nate, Jibanyan, and Achar misfire and hit their leader, Whisper, embarassing him.
|160||Jimanhattan||Nate attempts to impress Katie with his new, stylish clothing, but he fails.|
Nate tells Gojidatsujii to change the Whisper's name (ウィスパー) to just a line (ー), causing the latter to become too skinny, thus raising Nate and Jibanyan's amusement and Whisper's ire.
B-Jibanyan and B-Komasan are about to shoot Fubuki-Chan, but she says she dislikes how dirty the lair is, so they clean the lair fast and fearfully.
|166||Damajor, Damajor Nine|
Maginyan enters to the Nate's house, but is whacked by Nate's mom.
|174||Amplifly, The Last Nyanmurai|
Whisper is chatting on his Yo-kai Pad with Tsubuyaki.
|179||Treasure Medals (Treasure Jibanyan, Treasure Komasan, Indy Jaws, Kurekurepatra)||
Indy Jaws talks about his history.
|182||Batan Q, Karasu Tengu|
|185||Neko Nisei, Yamatobokeru||
Treasure Jibanyan and Treasure Komasan talk about Neko Nisei.
|186||Garandu, Illuminoct, Shadow Venoct, Mecha Venoct|
Damona asks Cornfused and Poofesor about a meal, but they don't know. Later, she sees Android Yamada, but she goes on, much to the latter's dismay.
Whisper smells bad by the Kibandoll's inspiriting, so he takes off his skin, scaring Nate and Jibanyan.
Senpoku-kanpoku makes Nate and Jibanyan read a few words known in posters, but makes Whisper read a tongue twister, causing the latter's tongue to burn.
|196||Sakinobashi, Narcis Nisei|
Hovernyan (Dream medal)
|204||Demuncher, Rosetta Stone|
|209||Slurpent, Yocchaa, Arachnus, Toadal Dude|
- Most Yo-kai are featured in this section anyways, even if Nate doesn't receive their Yo-kai Medals:
- Komajiro, who doesn't appear with Nate until EP027.
- Kyubi, who doesn't meet Nate or give Nate his Medal until EP031.
- Dracunyan, who is only part Nate's nightmare in EP042.
- Venoct, who doesn't give Nate his Medal until EP053.
- Gnomey, who doesn't meet Nate or give his medal.
- Goldenyan, who doesn't meet Nate until EP161.
- Shadow Venoct, who doesn't meet until Nate in EP186.
- Usapyon, who doesn't meet Nate until M02.
- Statiking, who doesn't meet Nate until EP098.
- Whapir, Sumodon, and Kangaeroo, only appear in Hailey and Usapyon's segments, possibly to make up for no Yo-kai appearing in Nate's storyline.
- Impass and Mr. Sandmeh, who only appear in Mr. Crabbycat's segment in EP110, possibly to make up for no Yo-kai appearing in Nate's storyline.
- Inchicken, who gave a fake medal to Nate.
- Android Yamada, who doesn't meet Nate or give Nate his Medal.
- Pochit, who only gave his medal to Inaho.
- Maginyan, who only appears as part of Hailey and Usapyon's fiction story.
- Reuknight, who only appears in Mr. Crabbycat's segment in EP176.
- Life-is-Parfait, whom Jerry ate and took her medal.
- Abura-sumashi, who only gave his medal to Jerry.
- Zom B Chopper, Neko Nisei, Tongus, Zappadokia, Mademoisel, Rosetta Stone and Doexcalibur who only appear in Indy Jaws' segments, some of them possibly to make up for no Yo-kai appearing in Nate's storyline.
- Kurekurepatra, who doesn't meet Nate or give him her Medal until EP185.
- Yamatobokeru, who doesn't meet Nate until EP192, and only showing Nate his medal without giving it to him, but being summoned in EP196.
- Contrary to what it appears, not all the Yo-kai which appear in some episodes are featured in this segment, some notable cases being:
- Baddinyan (most likely due to choosing to not befriend Nate, unlike Roughraff in EP003).
- The Nosirs (two of them fly off into the sky and the leader merges with the normal Yo-kai Watch in EP007; they also do not appear in a game until Yo-kai Watch 2).
- K'mon-K'mon (the EP027 recap does not show the Medallium, spending time away to focus on Jibanyan's Z Medals); however, he gave Nate his medal off-screen and Nate summoned him in EP139.
- Sergeant Burly (despite clearly giving Nate his medal in EP036 and the latter putting the medal in his medallium in EP038).
- Mr. Crabbycat (most likely due to being portrayed as Jibanyan donning teacher clothing).
- Snottle (most likely due to not appearing in a game until Yo-kai Watch 2); however, he is later featured in the EP120 recap, albeit with no medal; he gave Nate and Inaho his medal off-screen; his medal is registered in Inaho's medallium in EP148; and Nate used his medal in EP151.
- Messyrai (most likely due to dirtying Nate's house from Jibanyan's influence in EP050; he also doesn't appear in a game until Yo-kai Watch 3); however, he gave Nate his medal off-screen and Nate summoned him in EP205.
- Minochi (most likely due to making Katie jealous of Nate, making several Yo-kai jealous, and being eaten by Hungramps and Grubsnitch in EP082).
- Droplette (despite clearly appearing and encountering Whisper in EP091; the reasoning for this may be because of the focus on the Song Medals).
- Bushiper (most likely due to not having a medal).
- Karayaburi (most likely due to being cracked).
- Nagatha (despite clearly giving Nate her Yo-kai Medal in EP104, on top of debuting in Yo-kai Watch); however, in the Recap Time of the next episode, her Yo-kai medal appears before Inchicken's.
- Zip Unlock (most likely due to embarrassing Nate by pulling out his jeans zipper and being hit by Whisper in EP116).
- Frostina (most likely due to being portrayed as Blizzaria without her Glacial Clip).
- Ye Kabe (most likely due to not having a medal).
- Unbelievabou (despite clearly appearing and encountering Inaho in EP132).
- KK Brothers (most likely didn't even met Nate)
- Demon Okure (most likely due to Nate only knew him while he was Fuu2 in M02).
- The Fruitnyans (Melonyan, Oranyan, Kiwinyan, Grapenyan, Strawbnyan, and Watermelnyan), the Gemnyans (Sapphinyan, Emenyan, Rubinyan, Topanyan, and Dianyan), Urashimanyan, and Kintaronyan (most likely due to getting angry at Nate and Whisper in EP161).
- Fuu2 (most likely due to being portrayed as Nate in his Yo-kai form).
- Elloo (most likely that he never met Nate); however he did met him in EP204.
- Toadal Dude and Arachnus (most likely due to messing with Nate's underwears).
- Eterna (most likely due to being capture by Everfore).
- Any Boss Yo-kai, befriendable in the games or not.
- Any Hagure Yo-kai, except Android Yamada.
- Any Kuroi Yo-kai, except Black Jibanyan, Black Komasan, and Kemushi-otoko.
- Any Wicked Yo-kai.
- Any Dream Medal that didn't appear in EP130-present, aren't registered in medallium, except Nyaaminator and Illuminoct.
- Any medals Nate gets in the movies aren't registered in medallium. They're Hovernyan (Z medal), Lord Enma, and Koalanyan.
- Shadow Venoct is the only Yo-kai to have his same medal re-registered in a recap. This happened in EP067 and EP186.
- In the English Dub of EP038, Verygoodsir's Medal ironically wasn't changed until it was seen in the recap.
- In the English Dub of EP043, Elder Bloom's Medal was a Z Medal instead of a normal Medal. This was an error.
- Badude makes an appearance in the recap of EP076, despite not appearing in the series at all. This could have been an error, as his recolor, Bruff, has appeared in the anime previously.
- To date, the only Yo-kais that have only appeared in the Recap are Badude, Croonger, Urnaconda and B-Komasan.
- Inchicken the first yokai to give Nate a fake medal.
- Yamatobokeru is the first Yo-kai in only show to Nate his medal, but didn't give it to him.
- In M03, Nate said, in an unknown point, Komasan gave him Koma Mom's medal.
- Nate doesn't get the medallium until EP004, yet he has it in the recaps prior to the episode.
- Every time Nate gains a new Medallium, his old one can be seen in the background in the next recap.
- The only recaps to not feature a medallium are:
- From time to time, the Yo-kai Medallium is changed for another one:
- In the original Japanese version, the Yo-kai's name can be seen near the tribe symbol. This was removed in the English Dub.
- Recap Time isn't available in Spanish.
- Since Springdale takes place in North America for the English dub, the geography is changed.
- The English-dubbed versions of these are uploaded to the official YouTube channel after an episode airs on Disney XD in the West Coast of the US.