The Seven Lucky Yo-kai Gods (Japanese: 七福神妖怪 Shichifukujin Yōkai) are a group of seven powerful Rank S Rare Yo-kai themed after the Seven Lucky Gods. They first debuted in Yo-kai Watch 3, five of which (Benzaiten, Hoteison, Daikokuten, Ebisu, and Bishamonten) debuted in Sushi and Tempura, with the remaining two being available in Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki.
These Yo-kai only appear in-game when a Dream Medal is "powered" by interacting through various media such as the games, the Yo-kai Blaster, some gashapon, and an arcade.
List of Yo-kai
How to befriend
- Bishamonten: Charge a Dream Medal with the circle in Yo-kai Mystery File 01 Medallium, and then charge it in the DX Yo-kai Watch Dream Toy.
- Hoteison: Charge a Dream Medal with the circle in Yo-kai Mystery File 02 expansion to the Medallium, and then charge it in the Yo-kai Blaster Toy (the DX Yo-kai Watch Dream must be linked to the toy).
- Daikokuten: Charge a Dream Medal in either the real-life Gashapon or in Tomodachi Ukiukipedia Arcade.
- Benzaiten: Charge a Dream Medal in the Gashapon Roulette in Tempura.
- Fukurokuju: Charge a Dream Medal with the circle in Yo-kai Nu Magazine Medallium.
- Jurojin: Charge a Dream Medal in Sukiyaki.
- Ebisu: Charge a Dream Medal in the Gashapon Roulette in Sushi.
Once encountered, their fights are daily fights, until they are befriended by traditional manners.
- There is a Yo-kai whose Japanese name references Fukurokuju that's been around since the start of the franchise: Ol' Fortune. Coincidentally enough, both Ol' Fortune and Fukurokuju hail from the Heartful tribe.
- As there is only 7 Lucky Gods and 8 tribes, the Eerie tribe is the only tribe that lacks a Lucky God representative.