Signibble evolves into Signiton when fused with a GHz Orb.
Signibble resembles a orange-yellow skinned small humanoid with prominent fangs, squinty eyes and a dual colored black and yellow hair. He wears a yellow kimono with black stripes, as well as a pair of sandals.
Signibble is a very mischievous Yo-kai, who prefers to having fun in crashing Nate's sleepover repeated times by manipulating the T.V.
Signibble can eat radio waves, wi-fi signals, and battery life by eating the lightning bolts that surround him.
Signibble appears on telephone poles everywhere on Blossom Heights and in Shopper's Row.
He can also be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Yellow Coin.
Signibble can be found in the Abandoned Tunnel. One way to find Signibble is in the 2nd Quiz Room behind the 40 Gate Globe Gate of Whimsy; he always appears in the bottom left tree.
In the Anime
Signibble first appears in EP006, in which causes the T.V to change channels automatically and ruining Nate and his friends' chances of watching the Next HarMEOWny late show. Jibanyan tries to fight him (with a vaccum cleaner), but Signibble has the vaccum cleaner to suck Whisper inside and disable him, allowing Signibble to escape.
In EP092, he visits the InaUsa Detective Agency when his friend Count Zapaway is murdered. Inaho and Usapyon eventually find that B3NK1 is responsible, only to realize that he did it to stop the mischief the two yo-kai were causing.
- Befriended (Yo-kai Watch): "You and me, we got electricity!"
- Loafing: "Need to recharge."
- Receiving food (favourite): "Yeahhhhh!"
- Receiving food (normal): "Thanks!"
- Receiving food (disliked): "What was that?"
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai: "I'm OUT! I'm all charged up and ready to be friends with you!"
- Befriended (Yo-kai Watch: Wibble Wobble): "You and me, we're on the same wavelength!"
- "Signibble" is a portmanteau of signal and nibble.
- "Denpaku-kozō" is a portmanteau of denpa (電波, "electric wave", though also used to refer to mobile phone signals) and pakupaku (ぱくぱく, onomatopoeia for munching on something), with the ending kozō ("youngster").
- "Ondívoro" translates as "that feeds on waves", similarly to words like "herbivore".
- "interferêncio" is a portmanteau of the word "interferencia" wich translates as interference and the brazillian name "clarêncio"
In other languages
- Japanese: でんぱく小僧 Denpaku-kozō
- Korean: 냠냠동자 Nyamnyamdongja
- Italian: Segnam
- German: Spannsel
- French: Padrézo
- Spanish: Ondívoro
- Portuguese (Brazil): Interferêncio
- Chinese: 電波小僧 (HK) or 電波小鬼 (TW)
- Arabic: هرتوز