Snotsolong is a red-crowned crane Yo-kai, with a red tuft of feathers on its head. Snotsolong always has two long trails of snot dripping out of its nostrils that are roughly the size of the rest of its body.
Abilities and Powers
Those inspirited by Snotsolong are plagued with an absurdly runny nose.
NOTE: Remember that Snotsolong won't always end up having these stats at 99 due to attitude.
How to befriend
Snotsolong appears in shallows by the Western River (Uptown Springdale) and in the Old Mansion and in shallows by the Riverbank (Blossom Heights).
Lastly, it can be freed from the Crank-a-kai with a Yellow Coin.
Snotsolong can be found in the Secret Byway in Blossom Heights and sometimes in the Gates of Whimsy.
- Befriended: "Gee, you're strong... You want to be friends maybe?"
- Loafing: "Time to relax..."
- Being traded: “Uh, nice to meet you... Don’t mind my snot.”
- Receiving food (favorite): "Dastes gread!"
- Receiving food (neutral): "It was OK."
- Receiving food (disliked): "It's the worst!"
- Freed from Crank-a-Kai: "If you cad sdop by dose frub ruddig I's be so habby."
- Snotsolong's "random" nicknames in Yo-kai Watch 2 are: Dribble, Julienne, Dragong, and Drane.
Snotsolong is based on a red-crowned crane.
- "Snotsolong" is a combination of snot and so long. It may also be a corruption of "it's not so long".
- "Zuruzuru-zuru" translates as "sniffling crane".
- "Mokopavo" is a combination of moco (snot) and pavo (turkey).
In other languages
- Japanese: ズルズルづる Zuruzuru-zuru
- Spanish: Mokopavo
- German: Drotzel
- Italian: Grumoko
- French: Morvobec
- Portuguese (Brazil): Oritavi