FANDOM


  • I just want to ask if  anyone thinks Shin the new character in the upcoming Forever Friends film could be related to Hailey. Doe's anyone thinks Shin is Hailey's grandfather or something?



    That's all I can think of.

      Loading editor
    • Maybe... But don't forget that they have different surnames! There is a chance.... 

        Loading editor
    • Kwhel22 wrote:
      Maybe... But don't forget that they have different surnames! There is a chance.... 

      Ok. Then maybe he could be the father of Hailey's mother, do you agree?

        Loading editor
    • I agree! That came to my mind, I was going to put that in the comment I was sending you, but I got lazy XD

        Loading editor
    • Kwhel22 wrote:
      I agree! That came to my mind, I was going to put that in the comment I was sending you, but I got lazy XD

      Sorry to hear that. But that is a good possibility

        Loading editor
    • Steeltron wrote:
      Kwhel22 wrote:
      I agree! That came to my mind, I was going to put that in the comment I was sending you, but I got lazy XD
      Sorry to hear that. But that is a good possibility

      Who is these kids in trailer

        Loading editor
    • Unknown2409 wrote:
      Steeltron wrote:
      Kwhel22 wrote:
      I agree! That came to my mind, I was going to put that in the comment I was sending you, but I got lazy XD
      Sorry to hear that. But that is a good possibility
      Who is these kids in trailer

      Itsuki Takashiro and Tae Arihoshi .

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message