As of Yo-kai Watch 2, Wiglin evolves into Kelpacabana starting at level 17. Additionally, as of the 2.0 update in Yo-kai Watch 3, Wiglin can evolve into Sunny Lettuce-san by being fused with Merican Flour.
- Yo-kai Watch: Main game series:
- Yo-kai Watch animation: Major Yo-kai
Wiglin is a green-skinned seaweed-like Yo-kai with diminutive black eyes. He wears a turquoise haori with eye-like markings on the sleeves, white pants and a white bow on his head. Wiglin is an energetic and cheerful Yo-kai who loves to dance.
In the anime, Wiglin, Steppa and Rhyth are seen together, being collectively known as the 'Yo-kai Dancers' and the 'Dancing Trio'.
In Yo-kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters, Wiglin is the center of a sidequest involving all three of them.
Wiglin appears in shallows at Rolling Waves Park during the day (Downtown Springdale).
Wiglin can be found in the Seaside Cave in San Fantastico.
Yo-kai Watch Animation Series
Wiglin debuts in EP013 along with Steppa and Rhyth, in which they cause Nate to be able to dance when previously was not able to. While initially grateful, Nate quickly curses this new ability when it takes him to the extreme by causing him to dance even in inappropriate situations. Some time after this, the Yo-kai Dancers give Nate their Yo-kai Medals.
Yo-kai Watch 3
Wiglin can be freed from the Crank-a-kai uing a Green Coin.
| Level 17|
- Befriended: "You like my wigglin'? Then let's wiggle together, why don't we?"
- Loafing: "*wilt*"
- Receiving food (favourite): "Tasty broth!"
- Receiving food (normal): "This is average."
- Receiving food (disliked): "You tried..."
- Freed from the Crank-a-kai: "Those who dance together stay together. Wiggle on!"
- "Wiglin" is a corruption of wiggling.
- "Wakame-kun" comes from wakame (若布), the Undaria pinnatifida species of edible seaweed.
- "Cimbrón" is a corruption of cimbra.
- He is voiced by Alicyn Packard (English) and Masahito Yabe (Japanese).
- Wiglin, along with Rhyth and Steppa are the only Yo-Kai capable of equipping "Cheery Coat".
- Wiglin views Steppa as a rival.
- There is a mistranslation in Yo-kai Watch Blasters where he, Rhyth and Steppa instead of saying the "Dancing Trio" in their introduction say the Japanese group name "Triple Sea"
In other languages
- Thai: วาคาเมะคุง
- Arabic: سرخس